Virtual Graph Paper
- Improved touch support, the app is now much more usable on phones and tablets
- Support for selecting multiple objects by dragging
- More bug fixes for selection and rotation
- Bug fixes related to zooming in/out
- New Flip action for Select tool
- Bug fixes for rotation tool
- New snap option
- Bug fixes for selection tool
- It is now possible to scale objects without affecting their outline (stroke width)
- Added "Share" feature for sending/saving a copy of your drawing
- Several improvements and bug fixes related to zooming and panning
- Added font picker for text tool
- You can now save your drawing as either a PNG file or SVG
- Added color wheel to color picker
- Support for multiple objects selection and tranformation
- Added 'Scale' action to the selection tool
- Fixed undo bugs, added redo command
- Several bug fixes and improvements for the object selection tool
- Basic move action for the object selection tool
- More work on isometric styles
- Added isometric grid and isometric dot paper styles.
- Added rectangle and circle tools.
- Added basic selection tool.
- Added zoom and pan support on desktop. Zoom with mouse wheel and pan by dragging with the right mouse button.
- UI setup: choose between light and dark mode
- Theme setup: you can now change background styles between standard virtual grid paper or a dot grid pattern.
- You can now save the graph paper and your drawing to svg format, which you can further edit in vector art applications, like Inkscape, Illustrator, LibreOffice Draw or other alternatives.